Saturday, July 5, 2008

mini HHO experiment Dio Scooter Test 1

Uploaded by ehnriko - "Using the Version 1 cell from my part 2 test... I installed the module into my Dio-2 Scooter. Since the Battery is dead, I don't worry about it producing HHO overnight when it switched off. For the scooter enthusiast, it will be easy to determine a healthy engine by the sound it produces... I hope you can hear the quality of the motor sound here. Earlier testing proved that the engine became more aggressive. I ran tested it also and it was accelerating up to 65 kph in a 200 meter strip of road easily. Mind you, this is only a 50cc engine with standard size piston and rings and bore... the only modification is the Racing Pipe... no Racing pulleys attached here so we are talking about a real bone stock bike here. This is only an HHO assisted system... I still have my Gasoline line working here and the HHO is merely to enhance the performance. As I post this, a much stronger cell configuration is already being tested and is producing twice as much HHO... will upload it later as mini HHO Version 3."

0 comments:

Related Blogs

Other Blogs of Interest

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP